- Students` are required to have a level of English that will allow them to appropriately engage with staff and students in the school.
- Students` level of English will be reviewed as part of the interview process.
- If a student does not have the required standard of English, the English for Academic Purposes Program may be recommended..
English for Academic Purposes Program (EAP)
- A student who has a low level of English ability will begin in this program.
- The EAP program allows students to engage in class activities with their age appropriate peers.
- The work will allow students a year to focus on English acquisition, with the following year focusing on academic content in the same grade level as the previous year.