A Typical TIPS Student Profile
TIPS is unable to meet the learning needs of those with extensive disorders.
A typical TIPS student profile may include, but is not limited to, those with:
- Mild Learning Differences, including high-functioning Pervasive Developmental
- Disorders, such as Autism Spectrum Disorder and ADHD.
- Struggles in mainstream academic classes.
- Struggles in attending school.
- Limited motivation to learn.
- Challenges in socializing and group activities.
- Challenges in building relationships.
- Lack of organizational skills.
- Challenges in specific subject areas or specific learning skills, such as reading or math.
- Emotional challenges, such as anxiety and depression.