- Students` are required to have a level of English that will allow them to appropriately engage with staff and students in the school.
- Students` level of English will be reviewed as part of the interview process.
- If a student does not have the required standard of English, the English Immersion Program may be recommended.
English Immersion Program
- A student who has a low level of English ability will begin in this program.
- The EIP program will engage in regular programming with a specified EIP teacher.
- The work will facilitate them to continue in their present grade whilst gaining the benefit of the English language experience.